Google Docs™ on your iPad!
DocsPortal makes it easy to access all of your Google Docs™ files conveniently on your iPad. Since DocsPortal is a native iPad app, viewing your documents is much faster and more convenient than going through the web browser. Navigate through your files quicker than ever thanks to the powerful browsing, folder viewing, and searching capabilities of DocsPortal. View your documents any time, anywhere (even without an internet connection). Import and export your files to and from other iPad apps with ease.
FIND YOUR DOCUMENTS
Locating your documents is easy using DocsPortal.
• Browse files easily using the simple navigation controls.
• Quickly jump to any folder using the folder view drawer.
• Search for any document using the full-text search bar.
• Sort files by date, name or type.
VIEW YOUR DOCUMENTS
DocsPortal lets you view your documents and files right from within the app.
• Quickly preview any file with a single tap.
• View documents in full-screen mode.
• View files of many types, including documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs, movies, images, and music.
• Files are automatically cached locally on the iPad so they can be viewed even with no internet connection.
IMPORT AND EXPORT YOUR DOCUMENTS
DocsPortal makes it easy to import most files types from other apps on your iPad.
•Export files to other apps such as Apple's iWork suite (Pages, Numbers, Keynote).
•Import files from other apps such as e-mail attachments from the built-in Mail app.
NOTE: Documents created with Google's "new" document editor interface are not able to be viewed with DocsPortal. This is a *Google* limitation...the API they provide to developers does not yet allow access to documents created with the new editor. As soon as Google allows apps to access these documents, DocsPortal will be able to view them.